Monday 15 July 2013

                                              Hello everyone!! :)



                  After 3 blessed weeks in this country , Fiji and also in Vanuatu ( Pacific countries ) and many beautiful moments with His children here , I feel like I'm in Paradise , they don't lie when they have on water bottle that Fiji is like " a taste of Paradise"!!!
           Today was a day off .
 Some of us went in capital Suva, in other town Lautoca , a few were to relax at the Hot Springs after hiking a mountain , and 2-3 of us stayed home to rest. Sooo today was a relaxing day , a day which  prepared us for another clinic which is very soon to come.
        In this weekend we were in village where we had a great time with that awesome people from the church. We arrived there Friday mid-day and we had in the evening a meeting with teenagers and all the children of God who came from another village , a haf an hour to came to church . We had a very wonderfull time ,we shared some testimonies, songs, dances , all to worship Him :)!
 I remember when we started but not when we finished :)))... How Pastor Nakiti said : " Fiji time " ! ( i didn't realise how fast time flied because it was an amazing time).

There we met so many nice people and after the service we had time to know each other.
        The next day we woke up early because we went to paint the church ...the first time in my life when I painted ;)) so was cool and after we finished the church, it looked  very colorfull and nice . I will put a photo and you will see if we did a good job ;)).

Here I will tell you a story : I was reading out loud something from the Bible , my favorite chapter , 1 Corintens 13  which is about charity and the pastor from that church heard me and called me to say about spiritual sandwhich :)) . When I heard i started to laugh because for me was funny..after 2 minutes when i stopped , the pastor explained to me the story about spiritual sandwich , do you me want to tell you ??
 ...If the answer is yes , i will :p .

He told me : you know that chapter 12 and 14 are about spiritual gifts and are very deep described? he also ask me if i know what is in the middle of this bread ? and the answer is chapter 13 which is about charity, love. My favorite verse : " If  I have  the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge m and if I have a faith that can move mountains , but have not love, I am nothing" and very knowd vers is " And now these three remain : faith , hope  and love. But the greatest of these is love" . So the ideea is if you have all the qualities in this world , all the abilities ,skilles and if you don't have love is in the vane. This is a good though to remain in our minds.
       Sunday we had a service and was also great , were testimony ,songs ,dances and all for Him ! One of us left and we had a metting to pray for her and to say thoughts about her beautiful soul which she has. Was very hard to say good-bye but sometimes life is not so easy ...
    Soo..this is a short rezumat about this weekend , i need to say something about me ...
   I'm from Romania and I'm 18 and God change 360 degrees my life and i just want to say that I encoured you if you have this opportunity to come in one of this intership that it's the best chooise of your life :).
   GOD bless you all ! In chineese : Shandy ciu-fu-ni ( this is how it's sounds :))) ) !  



                                                                                                                          Daragiu Ana
       



               

3 comments:

  1. Hi Daragiu. So good to read your Blog today. How wonderful that God did turn your life around 360 degrees!!! I read your Blog out at the dinner table with our family - my husband Rob and Nathan's sisters, Alyssa and Mahalia. It has been so wonderful to read the stories and reflections of the different members of the Internship. How amazing is our God that throughout the whole world he is connecting people through his Son and his Holy Spirit, and through things like this Internship. We are really glad you have had a fantastic 3 weeks - we hope and pray the next 3 weeks are also wonderful as God works in and through your life there. Love Karen and family Royters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, you are such a sweet and bubbly young lady who is going to be used in mighty ways for God. May you continue to seek Him in everything you do. It has been wonderful to get to know you. God bless you over the next few weeks and as you return to Romania and decide the direction of your life that God has in store for you. Love Nerylee (your Fiji Mum) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Guy!!
    Just want to let you guys know about the Church we visited last weekend in Nabila!
    We have a Facebook page and we would really appreciate it if you guys join us by liking our page on Facebook! We have also uploaded some photos of you guys to our page!!! From this page we will keep you updated of what is happening in our church when you go back to your country. The Facebook page link for our church is listed below:
    https://www.facebook.com/NabilaApostleFellowshipInternational

    Thanks!
    Nabila AFI Admin.

    ReplyDelete